Arabian Child is an organization that provides training, services, tools, and special programs for all caretakers and professionals who directly or indirectly interact with young children.
Cultivating & educating early childhood educators with best practices & enabling them with tools to tackle today’s’ challenges.
MissionTo improve the quality of young children’s lives in the GCC.
VisionTo be a leading organization supporting quality improvement of early childhood in the GCC, by integrating the international best practices and programs with the local culture and heritage.
Our core values
- Setting the benchmark: Establishing and monitoring high-quality practice through our programs and services.
- Upholding Ethics: Maintaining professional and trusting relationships with clients and stakeholders. Treating our fellow employees, suppliers, customers, and shareholders with respect and valuing their contributions.
- Applying Continuous Improvement: Assessing and developing our systems, processes, and people to enhance our product and service offerings on a continuous basis.
- Integrating Different Cultures: Acknowledging our environment and promoting mutual respect and integration through our programs, services, and people.
- Satisfying Customers: Achieving the level of performance that meets requirements and exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Supporting & Educating Communities: Advocating for child wellbeing, education and protection by engaging with local and international communities to raise awareness and standards.
كيف نستخدم جائحة كورونا في المنهج التعليمي ونساعد الأطفال على التعلم منها وتعزيز التعاطف؟ كيف يمكن دعم النمو الانفعالي والاجتماعي للطفل خلال التعلم عن بعد، أوقات اللعب الافتراضية، ومسافة التباعد الاجتماعي؟ https://t.co/ER6MywGofZ #تدريب #مجاني #ويبنار #طفولة #حضانات #رياض_أطفال https://t.co/5x8NQxVbUf
How can you empower children to learn from Coronavirus as a curriculum, emerging with empathy? How can you support social, emotional development with online schooling, virtual playdates, masks, and the six-foot rule? https://t.co/9cyXvwtUt2 #live #free #training #webinar https://t.co/vNhoNKb2OB
#cache #nurseries #teachers #earlychildhoodeducation #earlychildhood #earlyyears #earlylearning #preschool #teachers #kindergarten #principals #eyfs #elearningdevelopment #teaching #teacher #eyfs #cache #ncfe #teachertraining, #earlychildhoodeducation, https://t.co/BUolVA36rf https://t.co/YmTVwLKMrx