Arabian Child is an organization that provides training, services, tools, and special programs for all caretakers and professionals who directly or indirectly interact with young children.
Cultivating & educating early childhood educators with best practices & enabling them with tools to tackle today’s’ challenges.
MissionTo improve the quality of young children’s lives in the GCC.
VisionTo be a leading organization supporting quality improvement of early childhood in the GCC, by integrating the international best practices and programs with the local culture and heritage.
Our core values
- Setting the benchmark: Establishing and monitoring high-quality practice through our programs and services.
- Upholding Ethics: Maintaining professional and trusting relationships with clients and stakeholders. Treating our fellow employees, suppliers, customers, and shareholders with respect and valuing their contributions.
- Applying Continuous Improvement: Assessing and developing our systems, processes, and people to enhance our product and service offerings on a continuous basis.
- Integrating Different Cultures: Acknowledging our environment and promoting mutual respect and integration through our programs, services, and people.
- Satisfying Customers: Achieving the level of performance that meets requirements and exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Supporting & Educating Communities: Advocating for child wellbeing, education and protection by engaging with local and international communities to raise awareness and standards.
انضموا الى شبكة الممارسين على صفحة الفيسبوك - مباشر - كل خميس الساعة العاشرة صباحاً بتوقيت واشنطن للولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
Thursdays 10AM EST