Professional Consulting Services
Note: This little girl’s name is Noor. She attends a trilingual childcare program in Dubai. Whether we are working with government agencies on improving childcare policies, or helping investors plan for launching programs, we always think about children like Noor. We believe that quality is when we attend to the 1 Child in the 1 Center, in that Community. We ❤️ Noor and we believe she and all children around the world deserve to grow in a safe and nurturing environment.
Highly Trained and Licensed Professionals with Hands On Experience
As the leading bilingual teacher training academy in the Middle East, we work directly with educators and education leaders on a daily basis. We have our finger on the pulse of what is happening in the early childhood sector. This practice ensures that our consulting services are highly effective and beneficial for anyone seeking our help.
Consulting Services to Ensure Quality Child Education
Arabian Child is at the forefront of innovation and evolution in early childhood education, with data driven programs, effective and powerful mentor-coaching, the creation of continual program improvement through meticulous program evaluation, and the important work of infusing community and families into the education of our youngest citizens. When Arabian Child designs programs, delivers consultancy services, whether supporting government bodies, multi-center chains, franchises, or single owner childcare centers, our training programs, products and services will ensure that it will always be about the needs of that one child, in that one family in that single neighborhood that will be the foundation of their success.
What is early childhood education?
While early childhood education continues to be of high importance to parents, policymakers, and the public, many incorrectly identify this critical period as birth through preschool or kindergarten.
Although the brain develops the majority of its neurons between birth and 3 years old, early childhood education is defined as the period of birth through 8 years old, correlating with the second- or third-grade level.
Why is early childhood education important?
In terms of human development, the importance of early childhood education can’t be overstated.
A child’s early years are the foundation for his or her future development, providing a strong base for lifelong learning and learning abilities, including cognitive and social development. Well-established research continues to emphasize the importance of early childhood education as an essential building block of a child’s future success.
How will Arabian Child help you?
Our consulting services cover extensive topics and problems that accompany the daily operation of a childcare enterprise, immediately followed by dependable solutions tailored to your specific needs. This way, you’re always in control and confident of your everyday practices. Here are a few major points we can talk about in our meeting:
- Technical, strategic and academic support for pioneering projects in the field of early childhood.
- Analysis and assessment of the current status of early childhood education and care.
- Reviewing and developing policies and standards in the field of childhood.
- Developing governance frameworks and setting quality standards for early childhood education and care.
- Develop specialized training programs.
- Developing and implementing awareness campaigns and organizing events and conferences.
- Preparing and designing educational resources and the internal and external environment.
- Designing community engagement programs.
Why Arabian Child Consulting Services?
- We are setting the benchmark: Establishing and monitoring high-quality practice through our programs and services.
- We Uphold Ethics: Maintaining professional and trusting relationships with clients and stakeholders. Treating our fellow employees, suppliers, customers, and shareholders with respect and valuing their contributions.
- We are Committed to Continuous Improvement: Assessing and developing our systems, processes, and people to enhance our product and service offerings on a continuous basis.
- We are sensitive to Different Cultures: Acknowledging our environment and promoting mutual respect and integration through our programs, services, and people.
- We giver 110% to EVERY Customers: Achieving the level of performance that meets requirements and exceeds our client’s expectations.
- We are Supporting & Educating Communities: Advocating for child wellbeing, education and protection by engaging with local and international communities to raise awareness and standards.