Our Programs for EducatorsSince our inception, Arabian Child has been working to improve the quality of early childhood education by training and supporting early childhood professionals, policymakers, and other professionals. Arabian Child is recognized as the pioneer in the early childhood education sector in the United Arab Emirates.
Today, we continue to lead the early childhood field by offering comprehensive training and professional development courses at the highest quality.
- All training courses are facilitated by qualified expert instructors.
- Training courses and qualifications are locally and internationally accredited.
- Training qualifications are offered face to face with access to a custom-made online learning and assessment portal.
Locally and Internationally Accredited Vocational Certificates and Qualifications:High-quality training begins with high-quality master trainers and Arabian Child offers the advantage of a large multi-disciplinary team of trainers, each backed by years of experience in early childhood, working with young children, parents, and the community. Each one of our master trainers specializes in a specific area, such as brain development, special education needs, child protection investigation, parent education, and early childhood education. Placing top priority on the success of our students, they teach with a holistic, student-centered approach that emphasizes caring for the well being of each and every student.
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
- Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
- NCFE CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Services (QCF)