Introduction to Early Childhood Education and Care
This course is designed for those working with young children as; support assistants, administrators, cleaners, nannies, child-minders. It is also suitable for parents and baby-sitters.
This program consists of 5 units:
- Healthy Practices in Early Childhood Programs
- Safety in Early Childhood Program Environment
- Emergency Preparedness in Childhood Centers
- Learning Environments for Early Childhood Programs
- Nutrition in Early Years
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Learners must have a strong level of reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and an internet connection.
Learner may also request endorsed certificate from Training Qualification UK (TQUK).
Learner may also request accreditation by Knowledge and Human Development Authority UAE (KHDA).
Register Now on the Global Childhood Academy Platform – $408 US Dollars
* Course fees inclusive of 5% VAT and registration fee.
* Registration fee of USD 136 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Flexible payment options are available to request a payment plan please click here
* Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 435 6933 or WhatsApp +971 55 293 8706 with any questions or inquiries.