NCFE CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Services
This work based qualification provides learners skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others in health and social care and children and young people’s services. This qualification is perfect for those who have stepped up into leadership and management role.
The course covers a wide range of topics including:
- Safeguarding and protection
- Managing care services
- Supporting development and partnership working
- Contributing to broader activities such as change programs and recruitment
- Complying with quality systems and continuously improving quality
- Developing and carrying out policy
- Promoting and developing best practice
- Childcare management
The qualification is perfect for those who have stepped up into leadership and management role. Early Years leaders and managers who are looking to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills of leadership and management.
You have up to a year to complete this course.
- Learners must be at least 19 years of age.
- Learners must have a relevant Level 3 qualification, equivalent, or higher in a related area.
- Learner must be working in a leadership or supervisory role (remotely or in-person).
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and an internet connection.
- Understand children and young people’s development.
- Use and develop systems that promote communication.
- Support children’s speech, language, and communication.
- Develop procedures and practice to respond to concerns & complaints
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to support the safeguarding of children
- Lead practice in promoting the well-being and resilience of children and young people
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices
- Undertake a Research Project
- Work in partnership in Health and Social Care or children and young people’s setting
- Understand partnership working
- Promote Professional Development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Facilitate change in health and social care or children and young people’s setting
- Lead and manage a team within children and young people’s setting
- Develop Supervision Practice in children and young people’s settings
- Lead Practice that Supports Positive Outcomes
- Appraise Staff Performance
- Pass all 17 units with their tasks.
- Complete 1 research study.
- Show competence in a real work environment through direct observation (remotely) or online professional discussion.
This course is certified by NCFE CACHE, UK.
CACHE (the Council of Awards in Care, Health and Education) is the UK’s leading awarding organization for the childcare and social care sectors and is part of the RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) which ensures the highest level quality courses and industry-recognized qualifications.
In partnership with Arabian Child Education Consultants (UAE).
Learner can request accreditation by Knowledge and Human Development Authority UAE (KHDA).
Learning MethodsPlease choose a learning method, then choose a payment option for your course.
1) E-Learning – $2,997 US Dollars
2) Instructor-Led (live | Online) – $3,542 US DollarsActively participate in small group sessions with your classmates virtually with our CACHE certified instructors and attend interactive live classes online. With this option, you will meet your instructor once a week, attend live sessions, and complete your course following a set schedule.
*Course fees inclusive of 5% VAT and registration fee.
*Registration fee AED 1,000 or USD 272 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Flexible payment options are available to request a payment plan please click here
*Please feel free to email us at email@example.com, call us at +971 4 435 6933 or WhatsApp +971 55 293 8706 with any questions or inquiries.