Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care
This course is designed for those working with young children as; trainee or assistant teachers in early years settings (nurseries, childcare and kindergartens).
This program consists of 18 units within 7 themes:
- Children's Cognitive Development
- Children's Language Development
- Children's Social and Emotional Development
- Children's Physical Development
- Principles of Child Development and Learning to Inform Practice
- Child Development Theories
- Emergent Literacy Development
- Learning Environments to enhance Creativity
- Learning Centers
- Establishing a Sense of Community in the Classroom
- Positive Guidance for Challenging Behavior
- Observations and Assessment Skills for Early Childhood Educators
- Establishing Productive Relationships with Parents
- Child Protection Reporting Procedures
- Working in Partnership
- Classroom Management, Planning, and Record-keeping
- Activity Planning
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Programs
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Learners must have a strong level of reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and an internet connection.
Learner may also request endorsed certificate from Training Qualification UK (TQUK).
Learner may also request accreditation by Knowledge and Human Development Authority UAE (KHDA).
Register Now on the Global Childhood Academy Platform – $817 US Dollars
* Course fees inclusive of 5% VAT and registration fee.
* Registration fee of USD 136 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Flexible payment options are available to request a payment plan please click here
* Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 435 6933 or Whatsapp +971 55 293 8706 with any questions or inquiries.