Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and CareFoundation level awarded certiﬁcate that will enhance knowledge to develop children’s; cognitive, physical, social & emotional development, working in partnership with parents and learning about; professional work ethics, child protection policy and procedures, observation and class management.
Target AudienceTeachers and Assistant Teachers in Childcare.
Guided Learning Hours72 Hours
- Principles of child development and learning
- Children’s physical & cognitive development
- Supporting children’s social & emotional Development
- Observing and recording children’s work
- Building productive relationships with parents and families
- Ethical conduct & professionalism
- Managing an effective classroom
- Safe, healthy learning environment