Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care
This course is designed for those working with young children as; trainee or assistant teachers in early years settings (nurseries, childcare and kindergartens).
This program consists of 18 units within 7 themes:
- Children's Cognitive Development
- Children's Language Development
- Children's Social and Emotional Development
- Children's Physical Development
- Principles of Child Development and Learning to Inform Practice
- Child Development Theories
- Emergent Literacy Development
- Learning Environments to enhance Creativity
- Learning Centers
- Establishing a Sense of Community in the Classroom
- Positive Guidance for Challenging Behavior
- Observations and Assessment Skills for Early Childhood Educators
- Establishing Productive Relationships with Parents
- Child Protection Reporting Procedures
- Working in Partnership
- Classroom Management, Planning, and Record-keeping
- Activity Planning
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Programs
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Learners must have a strong level of reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and an internet connection.
Learner may also request endorsed certificate from Training Qualification UK (TQUK).
Learner may also request accreditation by Knowledge and Human Development Authority UAE (KHDA).