Early Childhood Quality Standards
Looking to evaluate your childcare center, nursery or kindergarten?
Arabian Child is accredited by the American non-profit organization ACC Jawda TM to assess and measure quality standards in nurseries and kindergartens. Arabian Child provides a range of assessment and quality improvement services through the use of internationally approved assessment tools and standards. The importance of quality in nurseries and kindergartens includes:
- To provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.
- Quality contributes to the happiness and well-being of children.
- Decreasing staff turnover and increasing parental satisfaction.
- Reducing challenges by proactively addressing risk areas in all areas of childcare management and leadership.
- Increase children’s engagement to learn and play
- Nurture a creative learning environment in the nursery or kindergarten.
- Commitment to continuous improvement will increase overall performance of staff and center in accordance with international standards.
We collaborate with leaders from various sectors to develop and improve quality
Arabian Child has over 10 years of experience working in the field of quality assessment and development in cooperation with international and local experts. We have worked with more than 350 childhood centers (nurseries, kindergartens, children’s centers). Arabian Child has also supported local ministries of education, social affairs, as well as international NGOs and other relevant authorities.
Arabian Child has also participated in research studies, workshops and comparisons of evaluation systems and ECE frameworks from the United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia, the United States of America, and New Zealand. Arabian Child worked with government bodies on a consultancy basis to help improve ECE systems in the Middle East. A pilot phase was implemented at the level of the United Arab Emirates in cooperation with the Ministry of Social Affairs.