NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
The CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. The qualifications required to work with young children are changing and the CACHE Early Years Educator qualification will be the gold standard for the sector, drawing on CACHE’s reputation as the leading childcare qualification specialist.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) qualification prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with and care for children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
This is the ideal qualification for anyone who is looking to work in Early Years settings. It covers the fundamental elements of the Early Years Foundation Stage, and will enable you to develop highly practical skills and knowledge that you can apply every day in your work with young children.
You have up to a year to complete this course.
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Learners must have a Level 2 or Advanced Certificate in ECEC or equivalent.
- Learners must pass the General Knowledge Test.
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and an internet connection.
- Support healthy lifestyles for children through (food and nutrition).
- Support healthy lifestyles for children (exercise).
- Support physical care routines for children. <
- Promote children's emotional well-being.
- Supporting children who are unwell.
- Understand legislation relating to the safeguarding, protection, and welfare of children.
- Use legislation relating to health and safety.
- Follow legislation relating to equality, diversity and inclusive practice.
- Working in partnership.
- Understand the value of play in the early years.
- Plan, lead and review play opportunities that support children’s learning & development.
- Promote enabling play environments.
- Developing children’s emergent literacy skills.
- Developing children’s emergent math skills.
- Support children’s transition to school.
- Develop children’s cognitive skills.
- Promote children’s speech, language and communication.
- Children’s physical development.
- Children’s personal, social & emotional dev.
- Support children with additional needs.
- Use observation, assessment and planning to promote the development of children.
- Use longitudinal studies to observe, assess and plan for children’s needs.
- Engage in professional development.
- The course covers a wide range of topics including:
Within 12 months of enrolling in this course, we strongly advise that you complete placement hours with the following age ranges:
- Infants: Birth – 1 year 11 months: 25 hours
- Toddlers: 2 – 2 years 11 months: 133 hours
- Pre-schoolers: 3 – 5 years: 192 hours
In order to gain this qualification, the learner will need to:
- Pass all 23 units with their tasks.
- Complete 1 longitudinal study.
- Show competence in a real work environment through direct observation, professional discussion, or expert witness testimony (within 12 months of enrolling in this course).
This course is certified by NCFE CACHE, UK.
CACHE (the Council of Awards in Care, Health and Education) is the UK’s leading awarding organization for the childcare and social care sectors and is part of the RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) which ensures the highest level quality courses and industry-recognized qualifications.
In partnership with Arabian Child Education Consultants (UAE).
Learner can request accreditation by Knowledge and Human Development Authority UAE (KHDA).
Please choose a learning method, then choose a payment option for your course.
Complete your qualification at your own pace through self-study. Through your own personalized online learning portal, you will access our award-winning course material, watch video tutorials, upload your tasks, and receive feedback from your personal tutor.
Actively participate in a group sessions with your classmates virtually with our CACHE certified instructors and attend interactive live classes online. With this option, you will meet your instructor once a week, attend live sessions, and complete your course following a set schedule.
3) Face to Face Training
Actively participate in a small group onsite with our CACHE certified instructors attending face to face training session by following a set schedule.
*Course fees inclusive of 5% VAT and registration fee.
*Registration fee of AED 1,000 or USD 272 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 435 6933 or WhatsApp +971 55 293 8706 with any questions or inquiries.